Extended Front Wall Dock Shelter
The Extended Front Wall Dock Shelter saves on space by storing the bikes vertically. It stores 10 bikes at staggered heights, meaning you can get as many bikes in as possible. These racks also allow the user to lock their bike by the wheel and frame securely. Mild steel cycle shelter with bolt down fixing or underground fixing option as standard. Available in a galvanised, polyester powder coated RAL code colour finish or hot dipped galvanised and polyester powder coated RAL code colour finish on the steel. Corrugated steel roof and wood cladding on the sides. Comes with optional cycle parking, galvanised and powder coated black wall dock bike racks for secure bike parking and to provide confidence to cyclists by allowing both the frame and wheels to be secured to the bike rack.
- Optional cycle parking bike racks powder coated black.
- Wood cladding on the back and sides
- Mesh cladding on the front, with 1 mesh swing gate
- Corrugated steel roof
- Includes all assembly bolts, expanding foundation bolts for concrete plinth and arrangement drawing for assembly - no additional extras required
- 50mm box tube to BS EN standards
- Frame Hot dipped galvanised or polyester powder coated to BS EN ISO 1461:1999 standard finish - any RAL code colour. Or both which is recommended.
- Shelter comes with adjustable overground/underground fixing feet
- Single units can be placed alongside or opposite each other, to form larger cycle storage areas.
- Shelters and Enclosure come with optional latch and coded padlocks.
- Optional lock with 2 keys
- Or ask us about our swipe card ID locking system
The Wall Dock Shelter - 10 bikes: Length 3700mm Height 2200mm Width 2050mm
Typical delivery time: 2 to 4 weeks
Other sizes available - Call 08006126113 to discuss the size you need
|Best Sellers M2||No|