The Snail Dock comes in units of five and can securely accommodate five bikes or five scooters. It is designed to fit 12"-26" wheels - specifically aimed at children up to 11 years of age. The Snail Dock can also cater for the occasional teacher or adult bike with 26" wheels. Ideal for primary schools, it's shape and colours are designed to encourage children to cycle to school. Even the occasional adult bike can fit within a Snail Dock.
Security is important even with children's bikes, so in line with the rest of the Bike Dock Solutions range, the Snail Dock allows children to lock their bikes and scooters securely in place.
The Snail Dock is a sustainable product which is 100% recyclable. Each Snail Dock is made from at least 40% recycled steel and all are manufactured in the UK.
The design of the Snail Dock is so simple to use, even very young children quickly work out how to use it.
- Each Rocket Dock stores 5 bikes or 5 scooters
- Can be securely bolted into concrete, paving slabs and tarmac
- 1600mm length x 400mm tall x 300mm width
- Fixing bolts supplied
- Ideal for outdoor use
- Hot dipped galvanised steel or polyester powder coated colour of choice
- Can be multi-coloured, please call for more details
- UK made
Typical delivery time: 3 - 4 weeks
|Best Sellers M2||No|