Semi Vertical Bike Rack | Large Volume Discounts Apply. Call for 1-2 Week Lead Time.
The Semi Vertical Bike Rack is designed to maximise the use of space where this is at a premium. Our Semi Vertical Cycle Rack is Galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 and can be used both indoors and outside. The addition of the locking hoop allows users to secure both the wheel and frame to the rack, providing higher levels of security. Used extensively across commercial spaces such as basements, car parks and cycle locker rooms.
N.B. The user must bear the whole weight of the bike when lifting
This semi vertical bike rack can help contribute towards gaining ENE8 Cycle storage credits when used in the appropriate situation, under the Code for Sustainable Homes. We even wrote a blog about it, here.
Another space saving Bike Rack is the Two Tier Bike Rack, this allows for two levels of bikes, doubling the capacity in restricted spaces.
Estimate how many bikes you can store:
- Can be manufactured for any number of bikes
- Rack suitable for all 2 wheeled bikes, including child and bmx types
- Galvanised steel tube, section, bar and plate
- Frame height 1490mm, Depth 1200mm
- Room height required 1800mm.
- Room depth required is 1200mm for the rack, plus a path of 1000mm minimum. Total room depth 2200mm.
- 305mm centres
- Maximum tyre width 56mm
- Optional bolts available, or you can use your own
- Price is Per Space
- Optional locking loop available to increase security by allowing the bike frame to be locked to the rack with a standard d-lock.
How much space in the room do I need?
To be comfortable, we advise at least a 1500mm depth and a width of:
- 3 bikes - 1220mm
- 4 bikes - 1525mm
- 5 bikes - 1830mm
- 6 bikes - 2135mm
- 7 bikes - 2440mm
- 8 bikes - 2745mm
- 9 bikes - 3050mm
- 10 bikes - 3355mm
- 11 bikes - 3660mm
- 12 bikes - 3965mm
- 13 bikes - 4270mm
- 14 bikes - 4575mm
- 15 bikes - 4880mm
- 16 bikes - 5185mm
- 17 bikes - 5490mm
- 18 bikes - 5795mm
- 19 bikes - 6100mm
- 20 bikes - 6405mm
- Simply add 305mm for each extra bike.
Ensure a suitable surface already exists for bolting on to - preferably this should be onto existing concrete. Contact us about installation, we are able to provide a full installation service.
Delivery time: Typical lead time 2-4 weeks
Large volume discounts apply
|Best Sellers M2||Yes|