BDS 20 Space Cycle Enclosure
Our best selling cycle encolsure, comes with the best all-round features to suit any environment. Mild steel shelter with boltdown fixing. Shelter available in a galvanised or polyester powder coated RAL code colour finish. Anti-vandal clear polycarbonate roof, with optional polycarbonate sides and swing or sliding gates. Comes with optional cycle parking, galvanised bike stands.
- Optional end polycarbonate panels
- Optional Cycle parking bike stands, galvanised
- Optional assembly bolts, expanding foundation bolts for concrete plinth and arrangement drawing for assembly
- No climb end frames with anti-vandal PET panels
- No-crawl under perimeter
- Complies with secure storage as required by the Code for Sustainable Homes
- 50mm box tube
- Frame comes with or without optional finishes. Hot dipped galvanised or polyester powder coated to BS EN ISO 1461:1999 standard finish - any RAL code colour. Or both which is recommended.
- Cycle Shelter comes with adjustable overground fixing feet
- Built-in solar LED lighting (optional) - for added security and a feeling of safety, the solar panelled built-in LED light is a simple way to help cyclists feel at ease during the dark winter months.
- Gate closing gas strut (optional) - this ensures gates are securely closed behind cyclists as they enter and exit the enclosure.
- Single units can be placed alongside or opposite each other, to form larger cycle storage areas.
- Cycle Shelters and Bike Enclosure come with latch and coded padlocks.
- Optional lock with 2 keys
- Or ask us about our swipe card ID locking system
- This bike shelter can help contribute towards gaining ENE8 Cycle storage credits when used in the appropriate situation, under the Code for Sustainable Homes
20 Bike Space Enclosure E3 (2112): Length 4100mm Height 2200mm
Width 5200mm Double aspect
Typical delivery time: 2 to 3 weeks
|Best Sellers M2||No|