BDS Cycle Security Enclosure
This bike shelter can help contribute towards gaining ENE8 Cycle storage credits when used in the appropriate situation, under the Code for Sustainable Homes. Mild steel shelter with boltdown fixing. Shelter available in a galvanised or polyester powder coated RAL code colour finish. Meshed side panels for added security. Comes with cycle parking, galvanised bike stands.
- Cycle parking bike stands, galvanised.
- Optional assembly bolts, expanding foundation bolts for concrete plinth and arrangement drawing for assembly
- No crawl under perimeter.
- Complies with secure storage as required by the Code for Sustainable Homes.
- 50mm box tube
- Frame comes with or without optional finishes. Hot dipped galvanised or polyester powder coated to BS EN ISO 1461:1999 standard finish - any RAL code colour. Or both which is recommended.
- Any RAL code colour.
- Cycle Shelter comes with adjustable overground fixing feet.
- Built-in solar LED lighting (optional) - for added security and a feeling of safety, the solar panelled built-in LED light is a simple way to help cyclists feel at ease during the dark winter months
- Gate closing gas strut (optional) - this ensures gates are securely closed behind cyclists as they enter and exit the enclosure.
10 Bike Enclosure:
Dimensions: 3000mm wide, 4100mm long, 2100mm high
5no hot dipped galvanised Bike Stands to park 10 bikes
20 Bike Enclosure:
Dimensions: 5000mm wide, 4100mm long, 2100mm high
10no hot dipped galvanised Bike Stands to park 20 bikes
Typical delivery time: 2 to 5 weeks
|Best Sellers M2||No|