BDS Cycle Shelter - 20 Space Shelter & bike stands
Our best selling cycle shelter, comes with the best all-round features to suit any environment. Mild steel shelter with boltdown fixing. Shelter available in a galvanised or polyester powder coated RAL code colour finish. Anti-vandal clear 4mm polycarbonate roof, with optional polycarbonate sides and swing or sliding gates. Comes with optional cycle parking, galvanised bike stands.
- Optional end polycarbonate panels
- Optional cycle parking bike stands, hot dipped galvanised. Integrated bike racks where the racks are fixed to the shelter frame (not the ground) are ideal for soft surface areas. The toastrack option, is a floor mounted single frame, also ideal for a quick installation as it requires less bolts than the individual bike stands.
- Includes assembly bolts, expanding foundation bolts for concrete plinth and arrangement drawing for assembly
- No climb end frames with anti-vandal PET panels
- No-crawl under perimeter
- Complies with secure storage as required by the Code for Sustainable Homes
- 50mm box tube
- Hot dipped galvanised or polyester powder coated to BS EN ISO 1461:1999 standard finish. Any RAL code colour.
- Shelter comes with adjustable overground fixing feet
- Single units can be placed alongside or opposite each other, to form larger cycle storage areas.
- Shelters and Enclosure come with latch and coded padlocks.
- Optional lock with 4 keys
- Or ask us about our swipe card ID locking system
- This bike shelter can help contribute towards gaining ENE8 Cycle storage credits when used in the appropriate situation, under the Code for Sustainable Homes
20 Bike Space E2 (2111): Length 8100mm Height 2200mm Width 2100mm
Typical delivery time: 2 to 4 weeks
Other sizes available -
Or view our Full Range of Enclosures, Shelters or Bike Storage.
|Best Sellers M2||No|