BDS Extended Front Cycle Enclosure
Mild steel Cycle shelter with boltdown fixing. Shelter is available in a galvanised or polyester powder coated RAL code colour finish. Comes with optional cycle parking, galvanised bike stands.
- Includes optional galvanised bike stands for cycle parking
- Includes assembly bolts, expanding foundation bolts for concrete plinth and arrangement drawing for assembly
- No crawl under perimeter
- Complies with secure storage as required by the Code for Sustainable Homes
- 50mm box tube
- Hot dipped galvanised or polyester powder coated to BS EN ISO 1461:1999 standard finish. Any RAL code colour.
- Shelter comes with adjustable overground fixing feet
- Built-in solar LED lighting (optional) - for added security and a feeling of safety, the solar panelled built-in LED light is a simple way to help cyclists feel at ease during the dark winter months.
- Gate closing gas strut (optional) - this ensures gates are securely closed behind cyclists as they enter and exit the enclosure.
- This bike shelter can help contribute towards gaining ENE8 Cycle storage credits when used in the appropriate situation, under the Code for Sustainable Homes.
10 bike space EFE1 - H: 2200mm L: 4100mm W: 3000mm
20 bike space EFE2 - H: 2200mm L: 8100mm W: 3000mm
30 bike space EFE3 - H: 2200mm L: 12100mm W: 3000mm
40 bike space EFE4 - H: 2200mm L: 16100mm W: 3000mm
50 bike space EFE5 - H: 2200mm L: 20100mm W: 3000mm
Typical delivery time: 2 to 3 weeks
|Best Sellers M2||No|