Black & Galvanised Traditional Sheffield Bike Stand
The classic and popular design is perfect for those seeking great value, low maintenance and minimalist bike parking. The shape allows the bike frame & wheel to be securely locked on to the cycle stand.
“They are perfect by the way and you have the best prices by far”
-Jo Oxbury, After The Antique.
- Mild Steel construction, Galvanised undercoating for rust protection and Polyester Powder Coated RAL 9005 on top, Jet Black.
- Exclusive supplier to Transport for London for secure bike storage and Local Authorities across the UK.
- This bike stand can help contribute towards gaining 2x ENE8 Cycle storage credits when used in the appropriate situation, under the Code for Sustainable Homes
- Overground (boltdown) fixing or Underground (flanged) fixing.
- Overground fixing dimensions: 750mm wide x 750mm tall. Baseplate: 150mm x 150mm with 8 x M12 size holes total. 50mm tube o/d diameter, 2.5mm wall thickness. Approx weight: 8Kg. Unlike most bike stands that only come with 4 bolt holes, the Traditional Sheffield Bike Stand has 8 for added security.
- Underground fixing dimensions: 750mm wide x 1000mm tall. Baseplate: 60mm x 60mm. 50mm tube o/d diameter, 2.5mm wall thickness. Approx weight: 8Kg.
- Recommended spacing of 750mm between each bike stand.
Code: BS1 2122
Fixing bolts: 8 M12 RAWL Bolts required per bike stand (No bolts required for concrete in option)
Finishing: Galvanised and polyester powder coated black (See below for galvanised only version).
Delivery time: Typically 4 to 5 working days
|Best Sellers M2||No|