Cambridge Bike Shelter
A superb looking and strong cycle shelter for all environments, the Cambridge is a free-standing single-sided solution for all locations. The frame is of robust, galvanised steel tube and section. Roof is clear solid polycarbonate finish. Multi wall polycarbonate is available on request. 8 per flanged extension bay. All galvanising to BS EN ISO 1461.
- Cambridge uprights of steel tube 76mm diameter x 3.2mm thick. Roof purlins, supports & connection are made of heavy duty steel
- Length: 3050mm overall - 3150mm centres
- Depth: 2670mm
- Height: Front 2144mm
- Rear 1346mm
- Weight: Main bay - polycarbonate roof 333kg
- Weight: Extension bay - polycarbonate roof - 253kg
- Space for 8 bikes in Shelter and 8 bikes in each extension
- Bike rack is not included
Supplied in component form for easy installation. Cladding/Roofing needs to be drilled/fixed on site. Sheeting is clamped to frame using clamping strips. Legs can be flanged for bolting down to a suitable concrete base (400mm cube minimum) or with ragged ends for casting into the ground.
Delivery time:14 - 21 working days
|Best Sellers M2||No|