Clifton Cycle Stand
This is a Sheffield style variant. The stand will accommodate up to two bikes (one each side). Offering great flexiblity it allows for all styles of bikes to be secured with high levels of security.
- Available ragged for casting in to the ground or flanged for bolting down.
- 48mm overall diameter.
- Wall thickness 3.25mm.
- Ragged versions 300mm below ground.
- Flanged versions require 3 12mm bolts per flange (6 per stand).
- Height above ground 750mm, length overall 750mm
Mild steel and stainless steel overground versions, a suitable surface, preferably concrete should already exist for drilling into and bolting down. For overground versions a concrete foundation approx. 300mm cube is recommended, depending on ground conditions.
When positioned adjacent to one another, stands should be around 800mm apart and around 450mm from any wall or other obstruction.
- Bolts are available extra.
- Mild steel galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 (1999).
- Stainless steel is grade 304 as standard
Delivery time: 14 - 21 days
|Best Sellers M2||No|