Economy Two Tier Bike Rack
Estimate how many bikes you can store:
- Parking Centres of 305mm
- Galvanised steel tube section, bar and plate
- Available overground or underground fixing, in many sizes
- Optional bolts for fixing together and to the ground can also be purchased
- For underground fixing, a concrete foundation of around 300mm cube is recommended around each leg, depending on the ground conditions. Leg depth for ragged ends is 203mm below ground.
- For overground fixing, ensure a suitable surface already exists for bolting on to - preferably this should be onto existing concrete. Leg flanges require 3 12mm bolts per flange.
How much space in the room do I need?
To be comfortable, we advise at least a 1900mm depth and a width of:
- 3 bikes - 1220mm
- 4 bikes - 1525mm
- 5 bikes - 1830mm
- 6 bikes - 2135mm
- 7 bikes - 2440mm
- 8 bikes - 2745mm
- 9 bikes - 3050mm
- 10 bikes - 3355mm
Ensure a suitable surface already exists for bolting on to - preferably this should be onto existing concrete. Contact us about installation, we are able to provide a full installation service.
Typical Lead Times: 2-3 weeks
|Best Sellers M2||No|