Frankton Cycle Stand
This is a Sheffield Bike Stand style variant. The Cycle Stand will accommodate up to two bikes (one each side). The user can lock the wheel and frame to the stand using their own D-lock or chain for added security.
- Available underground for casting in to the ground or overground for bolting down.
- 48mm overall diameter.
- Wall thickness 3.25mm.
- Height above ground 750mm.
- Length Overall 750mm.
- Underground versions 300mm below ground.
- Overground versions require 3 12mm bolts per flange (6 per stand).
- Mild steel galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 (1999).
- Stainless steel is grade 304 as standard.
- Other colours available.
- Bolts are available as an extra.
Mild steel and stainless steel overground versions, a suitable surface, preferably concrete, should already exist for drilling into and bolting down. For underground bike stands, a concrete foundation approx. 300mm cube is recommended, depending on ground conditions.
When positioned adjacent to one another, stands should be around 800mm apart and around 450mm from any wall or other obstruction.
Delivery time: Typically 14 - 21 days
|Best Sellers M2||No|