The ReCycle Bike Stand
The ReCycle bike stand is manufactured from steel that has had a previous life. All of our ReCycle bike stands come with labels indicating that they are made from recycled steel. The ReCycle stand has a life expectancy of at least fifteen years.
- Hot dipped galvanised or polyester powder coated black to BS EN ISO 1461:1999
- This bike stand can help contribute towards gaining 2x ENE8 Cycle storage credits when used in the appropriate situation, under the Code for Sustainable Homes
- Overground (boltdown) fixing or Underground (flanged) fixing.
- Overground fixing dimensions: 750mm wide x 750mm tall. Baseplate: 150mm x 150mm with 8 M12 size holes total. 48mm tube o/d diameter, 4mm wall thickness. Weight: 12Kg.
- Underground fixing dimensions: 750mm wide x 1000mm tall. Baseplate: 60mm x 60mm. 48mm tube o/d diameter, 4mm wall thickness. Weight: 12Kg
Finishing: Galvanised or Polyester powder coated black
Code: BS10 2127
Delivery time: Typically 5 - 10 working days
|Best Sellers M2||No|