Thirlmere Cycle Enclosure (60-120 Bike Parking Spaces)
Inspired by the Thirlmere Aqueduct, this cycle compound is available is a range of sizes to suit customer specification. The bike compound come is galvanised and polyester powder coated RAL code colour finish. Anti-vandal clear polycarbonate roof, with meshed swing gates for added security. Comes with cycle parking, galvanised bike stands.
- Polycarbonate end panels as standard
- Cycle parking bike stands, galvanised at 750mm centres
- Includes assembly bolts, expanding foundation bolts for concrete plinth and arrangement drawing for assembly
- No climb end frames with anti-vandal PET panels
- No crawl under perimeter
- Complies with secure storage as required by the Code for Sustainable Homes
- 50mm box tube
- Hot dipped galvanised and polyester powder coated to BS EN ISO 1461:1999 standard finish. Any RAL code colour.
- Shelter comes with adjustable overground fixing feet.
- Built-in solar LED lighting (optional) - for added security and a feeling of safety, the solar panelled built-in LED light is a simple way to help cyclists feel at ease during the dark winter months.
- Gate closing gas strut as standard - this ensures gates are securely closed behind cyclists as they enter and exit the enclosure.
- Shelters and Enclosure come with latch and coded padlocks as standard
- Optional lock with 2 keys
- 60 Space Enclosure: Length 12100mm Height 2200mm Width 5200mm
- 80 Space Enclosure: Length 16100mm Height 2200mm Width 5200mm
- 100 Space Enclosure: Length 20100mm Height 2200mm Width 5200mm
- 120 Space Enclosure: Length 24100mm Height 2200mm Width 5200mm
Typical Lead Time: 3 to 4 weeks
|Best Sellers M2||No|